Special Neotango workshop Sunday March 1st 2020! – see the workshop page!
You have found the right place if you want to learn:
Argentine Tango & Neotango on the Gold Coast & Brisbane
- you want to speed up your learning by taking private classes (Brisbane & Gold Coast)
- you are an absolute beginner and like to try out Argentine Tango before committing to a six-weeks course with us or another school
- you have been dancing for a while. However, you feel there are certain elements (e.g. boleos, ganchos, colgadas etc.) that don’t feel right
- (optionally) you are interested in Neotango – the most evolved form of Argentine Tango. You no longer rely on your local Tango DJs. Dance, wherever you find live or not-so-live music, including your friends’ dance parties!
- you like to prepare for a festival in another city/country to become comfortable with a truly global range of leaders, followers, and styles.
- you want your dance partners to feel super comfortable dancing with you
Our head instructor, Klaus, and (for single leaders) a highly-skilled female assistant, can be hired for private classes/group classes and workshops. These can take place in one of our venues in Brisbane (West End or Everton Park) or at a suitable dance space you have access to.
In addition, Klaus, who is also an instructional designer, editor, and scientist, has taught and advanced the systematic/intuitive teaching system of Tango Nuevo (expanded into Neotango) around the world for the last two decades. More information about his extensive international training can be found here.
You can reach him at Klaus@tangowizards.net or mob: 0411 673 497, whizzing between workshops and privates on the Gold Coast and Brisbane.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
To stay informed about upcoming events, regular classes, specialized workshops in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and possibly other cities, please subscribe to our mailing list (see the right side-bar). Occasionally, there will also be discounts available for subscribers. Normally, we will send no more than one letter per month. We often also provide useful summaries of principles and techniques we explored in our classes!
The more subscribers we get, the more likely we will be able to organize more events and classes. If you enjoy the Nuevo/Fusion/neo side of Tango especially, please share our website – and tell any friends!
Tags: Argentine Tango in Brisbane and at the Sunshine Coast, Tango Nuevo, Tango Fusion, Tango classes Brisbane, Neotango Australia
Updated Feb 2020