You have found the right place if you want to learn:
Argentine Tango & Tango Fusion in Brisbane
- you are an absolute beginner and like to try out Argentine Tango before you commit to a six-weeks course with us or another school
- you have been dancing for a while and feel that there are certain elements that don’t feel right
- you like to prepare for a festival in another city/country so you are comfortable with a wide range of leads, styles, and moves
- you want your dance partners to feel super comfortable dancing with you
- you want to speed up your learning
- you are interested in Tango Fusion – the art of dancing Tango to non-Tango music (also known as Neotango)
Klaus is an experienced traveling professional Teacher. You can hire him and (if needed) a local assistant to teach individuals, couples, and groups on request. This works often with a day notice. In 2017, he will be teaching mostly in Australia (Brisbane), but also in Finland (Jyväskylä), and Austria (Graz).
You can reach him at Klaus@tangowizards.net or +358 (0) 449526272 in Europe, or +61 (0)411673497 in Australia.
To stay informed on upcoming events about our Argentine Tango in Brisbane (and other cities) activities subscribe to our mailing list – see the right side bar.
Current Schedule (2017, updated 16.3.2017):
Argentine Tango in Graz, Austria: February
Argentine Tango in Jyväskylä, Finland: March
Argentine Tango in Brisbane, Australia: April-July