You have found the right place if you want to learn:
Tango Fusion & Argentine Tango in Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
- you are an absolute beginner and like to try out Argentine Tango before you commit to a six-weeks course with us or another school
- you have been dancing for a while and feel that there are certain elements (e.g. boleos, ganchos, colgadas etc.) that don’t feel right
- you like to prepare for a festival (e.g. Byron Bay Tango Festival on August 25,2017) in another city/country so you are comfortable with a wide range of leads, styles, and can absorb knowledge learned elsewhere better
- you want your dance partners to feel super comfortable dancing with you
- you want to speed up your learning
- you are interested in Tango Fusion – the art of dancing Tango to non-Tango music (also known as Neotango/Alternative Tango or modern Fusions with Zouk like Zango), so you can dance not only at Tango events but (almost) any live music or dance parties!
Our head instructor, Klaus, and (if needed) a qualified assistant, can be hired for private classes/group classes and workshops. These can take place in one of our venues in Brisbane (West End or Everton Park), Marychydoore, or at a suitable dance space you have access to.
You can reach us at Klaus@tangowizards.net or mob: 0411 673 497 in Australia.
To stay informed on upcoming events (esp. about Tango Nuevo & Fusion), regular classes, specialized workshops in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, and other cities, activities subscribe to our mailing list (right side-bar). There will also be discounts available for subscribers. Normally, we will send no more than one letter per month.
The more subscribers we get, the more likely we will be able to organize more events and classes. If you enjoy the Nuevo/Fusion side of Tango especially (currently a little “under-served” in Australia, despite high and increasing interest), please share and link to our new website – and tell any friends!
Tags: Argentine Tango in Brisbane and at the Sunshine Coast, Tango Nuevo, Tango Fusion, Tango classes Brisbane